PDA

View Full Version : name change?

Da_3_mad_pigs
07-23-05, 05:31 am
Would you mind changing my name to ILOVEMYPIGGIES if you have the time?
Thanks.

Lacy&Buttercup
08-31-05, 07:57 am
I signed up with my regular, everyday screen name. Can I have a guinea pig screen name? Is it possible to just change my name on this website or do I have to create a new screen name on my computer? I would like to be Albino Girl. Thank you for any info you can give me!

Ly&Pigs
08-31-05, 12:37 pm
Cavy Spirit (admin) is the only one that can change names and she has been very busy lately. Give her time and I am sure she will change names.

Melissa, I am not sure why you want your name changed to albino girl as a piggie name as there is no such thing as an albino piggie, they are called PEW's (pink-eyed whites). I guess you can have whatever name you want, but I just wanted to share that info with you. You don't have to create a new screen name on your computer, T can simply change your username on the forum when she gets the time.

ChadWPB
08-31-05, 01:14 pm
May I suggest PEW Girl instead? ;+)

CavySpirit
08-31-05, 01:26 pm
ILove... you may need to sign off and sign back on again...

PEW, when you decide, let me know.

Lacy&Buttercup
08-31-05, 02:07 pm
ILove... you may need to sign off and sign back on again...

PEW, when you decide, let me know.

I guess I will just go with Lacy Girl, that's what I call her. Thank you for changing it! :)

Carissa
09-01-05, 07:01 pm
Sorry to be annoying but could you change mine too, please. I'd like it to be Chubby Pixie. When I signed up I didn't know I'd get so addicted to this site so I didn't put too much thought in the name. If its too much of a bother don't worry about it. Thanks a bunch.

My Baby Mu
09-01-05, 10:05 pm
If it is not a bother or and "oh ya I have to change the name" you don't need to do it. I would like to be MuTeef&Mo. If you don't have time then don't do it.