Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK english site

Da_3_mad_pigs

Cavy Slave
Does any one no of a guinea pig site like this but in the uk, its not that I dont like this site or anything, Its the best on I have ever been on, it just I wanted to have a look on a closer to home one. Any ideas?

Last edited:

CavyKind

Cavy Slave
Hi,
There a nice one called "Barmy about Boars"...if you do a search you will find it. It's pretty welfare orientated...sorry, that should be very welfare orientated. The woman who runs it is a friend of the lady who used to run "Squeaky Pigs Rescue."

I'm not a member yet, must join, it's still very quiet on their board so do take a look.
Might see you there!
Barbara

Da_3_mad_pigs

Cavy Slave
I typed in (broken link removed) put it didnt come up with anything when I typed in (broken link removed) it came up, is that the one?

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
Yes, that's the one :)

Da_3_mad_pigs

Cavy Slave
ok, thanks!

Barmy4boars

Cavy Slave
Hi Barabara, thankyou for the recommendation! Its very flattering to come on and find people spreading the word, and a good word too, about my little site. Hope that its what you are looking for 'mad about Guinea pigs'!

CavyKind

Cavy Slave
Nice to see you here, Barmy4Boars. (It's a good job I wasn't saying anything bad about them!)
No seriously, it's a nice site and well worth a look.
Barbara

Barmy4boars

Cavy Slave
CavyKind said:
Nice to see you here, Barmy4Boars. (It's a good job I wasn't saying anything bad about them!)
No seriously, it's a nice site and well worth a look.
Barbara

I welcome feedback good and bad Barbara, so I assure you I would have taken it on the chin. ;) But thanks for the compliments :D Its a self made, self run, non-profit site... so I'm alaways pleased to get good feedback and value every last message in the guestbbok or my forum:)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.