Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

hi

Missyboo Murray

Cavy Slave
Hi im melissa and im a fairly new guinea pig owner i bought my first guinea pig oreo bout to months ago so im learning as i go i can home yesturday and went to go lift up her house to check on her and to my surprise there were babys in there i dunno what to expect or if there heathly or any thing i didnt even no she was pregnant i thought she was just fat witch that wrries me to cause i no there suppose to have diffrent hay and fed more when they were prego..im shocked the pet store sold me a prego guinea pig..but i dont no when they can leave there mom or how to tell if there boys or girls or nothing..the bbies can only be bout a wk maybe not even a wk old and there running around drinlin water and eating hay but i dunno if they need anything special..help me please i want them to be healthy..

Lucille

Cavy Slave
Merry Christmas and welcome!! You can't do anything about the past but I'm glad you are here to learn more about making a better future for them. Here is a guide to sexing them, don't wait too long and separate the genders Sexing Guinea Pigs: How to Sex a Guinea Pig
Give them good nutritious food. Babies are cute, post pictures if you can and read, there is a lot of information here!
Welcome!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.