PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm New! :)

angk101
12-21-12, 03:33 pm
Hi! My name is Angela and I'm new to this pig-community forum. To start, I have four pigs at the time. First, is Swirl. She came from a pet store (which I now know was a horrible choice that I will never do again). She's a mother of two, a boy and a girl. Swirl has a white crest (like a swirl) on her head, and she is red and white. Her daugther, Pebbles, is a torti and white American pig. Pebbles' bother, Reese, was originally classified as a girl by my 4-H leader (I'm in a 4-H club called Cavy Crusaders). Sadly, we had to rehome him when we found out that he was a boy, to prevent future breeding. Next is Callie. She's the boss of the herd, and not afraid to say it. Callie an American pig, and is a mixture of white, black, and cream. The new member of my family, Stella, was a rescue pig. Stella is very small, and black and white. She got some bites on her back after introduction, so for now she's stuck in a tiny pet store cage (poor thing) for a little while. Once I expand my cage (2x4), to either a 2x6 or 2x5 with a 2x2 loft, or a 4x2 with a 2x2 loft, I will reintroduce them. I just need to buy more coroplast.

ellisa
12-21-12, 03:41 pm
Welcome! We would love to see pictures of your girls!

mufasa
12-21-12, 07:16 pm
I'll second the call for pigtures!

OverunByPiggies
12-21-12, 08:52 pm
I love the names!!! You have a pebbles and I have a bambam. I was suggest dating if it wasn't for the whole breeding thing. heheheh!!! I currently have 13 piggies. I know. But I seem to have accidentally started a rescue. I don't like to see animals being neglected. They are:

Maxwell and Mushu Pork and their aunt Wilma. Their mother was Betty but she has since passed away.

Albert and Theodore Pigilini (brothers), Starsky and Hutch (brothers), Frederick Von Pigenheimer, Little LuLu and Jac-Jac (sisters), Ethal, Bam-Bam and Ricky Bobby. Ricky Bobby is LuLu and Jac-Jac's dad.

Anyway, welcome to the community! I look forward to seeing those pics.

Gale_M
12-21-12, 10:45 pm
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing pigtures.

suzilovespiggie
12-21-12, 11:27 pm
Welcome to our community! Looking forward to sharing all things piggie and of course pictures.