Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK i got some cubes! i was very lucky! littlewoods!

T

tinahagar

i got some cubes! i was very lucky! littlewoods!

hi, i managed to get some cubes! i went to darlington (uk) to go to my nearest homebase, but i missed the bus so i decided to ask in littlewoods. they had none so i kept badgering her for how i could get some and she gave me the number (that i already had off you guys) i rang it and found there was 1 pack in middlesbrough littlewoods closer to where i live too. can't believe i went all that way to go back! still i got some and 1 pack makes 6 cubes. the order code is 830/177. they cost me £12.47. call 08457 444 444 to see if there's some near you!!! (they were in the last catalogue.)
so i've had a great shopping day. got my pet rat a play ball too, and a couple of goldfish! (not for my rat, for me!)
when rustys babies get bigger they can go in there new piggie palace!
i'm so happy.
tina x
[email protected]

M

michaelince

Congrats!

Well done!:D
Persistence obviously pays. Your piggies should be very proud of you!:cool:
I didn't think any Littlewoods would still have them as they stopped stocking them before Christmas.8o

Enjoy your cage building.

Mince:D

Attachments

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg o9nxw4.jpg
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.