Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello! -Olivia

livluvpigs

Cavy Slave
Hi I'm Olivia. A friend told me about this website and I decided to check it out. I've had previous Guinea Pigs, Squeegir and Nibbles. I had no idea what I was doing and both piggies I got after mourning the loss of my cat, (she didn't die, we had to give her away). I will admit I hadn't been taking the best care of the previous piggy, but the loss of him still hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm not going to rush into adopting another piggy, because I want to know everything there is to know about them, and taking care of them. xx.

Pigluv

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum, Olivia! :) You'll be a cavy slave in no time.

CavyMama

Cavy Slave
Welcome, Olivia! Welcome aboard! I'm so glad you are willing to take the time to learn about guinea pig care BEFORE rushing into anything. So many people bring them home and THEN are like "Okay I guess I should learn how to care for them".

My suggestion is read a lot and ask questions. If you think something is right but you aren't sure, just ask. We have many people here who have had guinea pigs for a long time and have a lot experience caring for guinea pigs.

Again welcome! Happy guinea pigging! :)

CathiiPiggie

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome!! There is plenty information around here we can help you with, so please do your research before getting any piggies!

RubyRain

Cavy Slave
You are a smart girl! Learning more about caring for guinea pigs is the best thing you can do for them. Good luck!

YourSoJelly

Cavy Slave
Great choice of forum! I cant even tell you how many times this website has saved mine, and my piggies hineys!!! If you want to talk to anyone, message me! Have a fun time searching for you piggily wigglies! :)

livluvpigs

Cavy Slave
Thank you all! x

Wildcavy

Cavy Gazer
Welcome to the forum! I don't know what we'd have done without it -- we got our first pig by surprise (she was thrown out) and had to learn fast. Tons of info here!

Agrimony

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Welcome Olivia! I'm sure you will learn a lot of great things here, I know I did!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.