Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Cubes in Canada : Home Depot

O

operamang

I have found the storage cubes in Home Depot, at the North York location near Yorkdale mall, a short walk away from the Wilson subway station.

None of the Costco locations in the GTA had the cubes in stock when I went looking, but the first Home Depot I checked out had plenty of them available!

The cubes are made by Rubbermaid, and include 13 grids, with 16 connectors, at a cost of $19.95 Canadian.

Hope that helps a cube-less someone out there in Piggyland!

G

gnomequeeny

I love you so much! Finally some cubes in the Toronto! Thanks soooo much :rolleyes:

C

Cavy Kala

how about in Vancouver or Coquitlam? What are the brands of the Cubes?

Attachments

Photo 2015-09-07, 1 07 58 PM.jpg File 2015-09-07, 5 21 10 PM.jpg image.jpg

sophistic_chick

Cavy Slave
I've seen Rubbermaid cubes at my local Wal-mart......I don't know how many grids were in there but it was $19.99.

pebbles

Cavy Slave
sophistic_chick said:
I've seen Rubbermaid cubes at my local Wal-mart......I don't know how many grids were in there but it was $19.99.
I got 13 grids for $19.99 at walmart. I heard there was a 17 grid package for $23.00 but I have yet to see them

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.