Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Flags plz flag im sure this is a breeder

lynnmck8882

Cavy Slave
I'm very new to this... But I'm trying to do my part... I go on Craigslist alot just kinda Window shopping and since discovering c&c cages I browse looking for maybe sum spare cloroplast or grids that I can find cheap... Extra parts r always a plus... Either way I've seen this add a few times... Seems like a breeder to me... I recently gotten 2 rescues boys they are the sweetest ever... Both were so thin and scary.... Broke my heart.... They r coming along very nicely im happy to say... With alot of love n proper diet of course.... That said I will do my part to help other piggies out there....im sure this is a breeder... If u agree plz flag. Thank u so much Craigslist: guinea pigs - $1 (broken link removed)

Kritastrophe

Cavy Slave
Ugh and they're all on the wire bottom cages, looks dirty and horrible! I feel so bad for them. :(

lynnmck8882

Cavy Slave
Yuppp I feel bad tooo... Thats y iam wanting to do more to help out as much as possible.... But sum ppl r just plain heartless

AnimalLover202

Cavy Slave
Aww.... Poor pigs. I'm pretty sure that's a breeder as well, since they were selling 14 pigs, and there were several cages besides the one they were in...

Plus, they don't look very healthy T.T

Nikkipig

Cavy Slave
All of the pictures are bad, but that picture of the pigs on top of the cage with one's legs falling through the wide metal bars is seriously cringe-worthy. Flagged.

Aleks

Cavy Slave
Flagged. That made me sad. :(

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.