PDA

View Full Version : C&C My cages (:

nibbler100
11-15-12, 03:07 pm
so this is my cage (: just thought id share it with the world! since i never have befor XD its located in the "rodent" room.. i have my school desk top in there as well so im in there quit a bit ^^ the cage is on one side of me, and my rats are on the other lol.

pinky
11-15-12, 03:16 pm
Very nice and neat, too!

nibbler100
11-15-12, 03:21 pm
pinky, lol well i just did a cage cleaning lol

pinky
11-15-12, 03:28 pm
pinky, lol well i just did a cage cleaning lol
Your storage space underneath is really nice, too. Great use of space!

nibbler100
11-15-12, 03:32 pm
Your storage space underneath is really nice, too. Great use of space!

Yeah, before that.. i had piggie stuff every where! lol and i had them in my bed room so i was tripping over crates, hidie houses, extra food bowls, and ect. lol know that i have that it saves my toes from anymore harm ^^ and it i can actually find what im looking for! lol

boofp
11-15-12, 04:09 pm
Looks great very nice.

madelineelaine
11-15-12, 04:40 pm
I'm forever tripping or stumbling over the never ending pile of pig stuff.

They sure are spoiled little things.

nibbler100
11-15-12, 05:32 pm
I'm forever tripping or stumbling over the never ending pile of pig stuff.

They sure are spoiled little things.

yes they are XD my mom gts soo made because iv been wroking for over 7 munths know and havent bought one thing for me. lol. besides my gas.. the rest of it goes for the pigs.. they have 4 changes of fleece.. soo meany hidies, cuddle sacks, and "beds" its unbelievable. and when i had them in my room, it was like a war zone haha.. trying to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night always ended in a slur of curse words and pain.

madelineelaine
11-15-12, 05:40 pm
LOLOLOL nibbler100

YES.

Before I had storage under my cage, I had 4 baskets of fleece and towels, and bowls everywhere. Hidies, piles of fabric for sewing. It was crazy.