Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

ATTENTION!!!Jumbo Guinea Cage!!!

GuineaPigs98

Cavy Slave
I'm considering purchasing the Jumbo guinea pig cage from guinea pig zone,otherwise known as guineapigcagesstore.com. If ANY of you guys have this cage,please post pictures it so I can see how big it actually is.I really just want the best for my pigs.Thanks!;)

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave

LithiumRiot

Cavy Slave
How many piggies do you have?

I made a 3x3 with a 1x2 kitchen area and it's plenty big for my two girls. It might be big enough for 3 but i'd probably expand it anyway, if I was to get a 3rd.

Although buying from guineapigcages.com would be good, and if you're gonna buy a cage, you should buy from there, you can also make your own and it would be cheaper and you could make it any way you like, as long as it's the minimum size for the number of piggies you have or bigger

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Jumbo (2x6 Grids) C&C Cage - Standard Cages - C&C Cages for Guinea Pigs

On the store page it really does give you the exact dimensions needed for the cage. Just get a tape measure and measure out the space in your room. It's pretty big.

From the store page:

[h=3]Jumbo Cage Dimensions[/h]
  • Interior: 27" x 84.5" = about 16 Square Feet of cage space!
  • Exterior: 30" x 90" when assembled = you will need a table space of about 2.5 feet by 7.5 feet to accommodate this cage.

It's my store. It's all 100% accurate.

I'll be phasing out the store from the Guinea Pig Zone site this week. All links will end up be redirected to the new store very soon. So, you don't need to worry about old links not working.

GuineaPigs98

Cavy Slave
Actually your wrong.If you go to the cages part of guinea pig zone, it will say"this is just a backup page,and another one of our websites is called guineapigcagesstore.com,where we have a bigger variety of things we sell there."

Umm... Guinea Pig Cages, Care, Shelters, Veterinarians - Guinea Pig Zone is not otherwise known as Guinea Pig Cages Store. They're two different websites, owned by the same person who owns this one and several others. All three are linked together.

And if you look at the Main page of this site (button above), it will tell you exactly how large a 2x6 is. You'll get the same information if you click on the "About C&C Cages" button on www.guineapigcagesstore.com.

LithiumRiot

Cavy Slave
Actually your wrong.If you go to the cages part of guinea pig zone, it will say"this is just a backup page,and another one of our websites is called guineapigcagesstore.com,where we have a bigger variety of things we sell there."

If you read the post by CavySpirit, who runs both sites, you can see that the guinea pig zone store is being taken down. Although, you are technically wrong....they were both run by the same person and sold the same things....so essentially they were the same site.

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
If you read the post by CavySpirit, who runs both sites, you can see that the guinea pig zone store is being taken down. Although, you are technically wrong....they were both run by the same person and sold the same things....so essentially they were the same site.

Correct. We just UPGRADED the store to it's own site. It was getting too difficult to maintain it on the zone site. This is a much better platform for us. Great new features, like super easy shipping quotes on any product or your whole cart. Lots of things. As I mentioned, the Zone store (which currently only has a subset of the things we sell), will be automagically replaced by the new one soon. Sorry for the confusion. We didn't want to completely redirect the old one until we had supreme confidence in the new one. It's been a phased approach on implementing the new one.

LithiumRiot

Cavy Slave
Hey [MENTION=1]CavySpirit[/MENTION] While your here, do you mind answering a question about the store?

Are just the standard cloroplast sizes sold, or do you guys take custom orders? I have an odd shaped cage and cant find coro anywhere xD

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Hey @CavySpirit While your here, do you mind answering a question about the store?

Are just the standard cloroplast sizes sold, or do you guys take custom orders? I have an odd shaped cage and cant find coro anywhere xD

Sure, it depends on what you want. You just need to fill out the contact us form on the home page (lower left) and let Sue know what you want.

LithiumRiot

Cavy Slave
Sure, it depends on what you want. You just need to fill out the contact us form on the home page (lower left) and let Sue know what you want.

Awesome! Thanks :D

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
I forgot to add, be sure you include your EXACT specs AND your ZIP CODE, so she can you a good quote.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.