Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids Which brand of grids do you use?

GuineaPiggiez

Cavy Slave
Hey guys!

I'm just curious, which brand of grids do you guys use? Which brands would you recommend? Which brands would you not recommend? Why?

Thanks guys!
-GuineaPiggiez

barrelracer

Cavy Slave
don't buy the Target one's. The squares are too big and the guinea pigs could get caught in them

LithiumRiot

Cavy Slave
I used Stor grids from Sears. They were only $20 and I've been able to make a 3x3 cage with a 2x1 kitchen area, and I'm pretty satisfied with them

pinky

Cavy Slave
The first ones I bought were from Kmart but the rest were from craiglist or Goodwill so I'm not sure which brand they were. I haven't noticed any difference in any that I've used and I've gotten them from 7 different places. I stopped at Goodwill today and they didn't have any grids but I got a brand new pigloo for 99 cents.

ZenMama

Cavy Slave
I bought the Walmart brand, and Target brand (used from craigslist, so they are 9 across). I definitely prefer the Target brand. They're just a little sturdier and thicker. If you can find them, I would get them, but they aren't carried in stores anymore.

Agrimony

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I ordered mine from the C&C Cages store linked through this website.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.