Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Have to give up my piggies

L

liannelan

I love my piggies but I have no time for them. I just had a baby and all of time is consumed with baby and homemaking. I don't have time to play with them like I used to and I don't want them to become "those pets in the corner".
I love in the Toronto area and am willing to let them go free to a good home. If anyone is interested please email me at [email protected]
They have their own website if you would like to visit and see them. <a href="https://members.rogers.com/pigsinspace/index.htm" target="top">members.rogers.com/pigsinspace/index.htm</a>

L

liannelan

Hello... I just thought I should update you on Chip and Fred. I have found them a loving home nearby and they have been gone now for almost 2 weeks :( I miss them terribly but I know that their new Mom is playing with them all the time and they are much happier now. :)

Attachments

IMG_20150720_020714.jpg
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.