Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New to the guinea pig world

kimmygirl453

Cavy Slave
Guinea pigs are the hardest, most frustrating, cutest most lovable pets i have ever had. I have one guinea pig named gwinnifer the guineafer (gwinny for short) . I have had her for about a month now. Just two days ago we finnished her first C&C cage. a one story 3x2 cage that is perfect size for just her. We will soon be getting another piggy to be a companion for her. So we will be adding an addition unto her current cage, unfortunatly the Cubes i got were fromt target so i could only use half of them and now have to go get new ones so her poor little head wont get stuck, fortunatly i had placed fleece about halfway over the sides so that should help for the time being, i would hate to put her back in the small store bought cage agian so off the store i go. anyway. i loved looking at all the great ideas for guinea pig cages you all have posted. it has inspired me to do more for sure! hope everyone has a great day!

Kim

madelineelaine

Cavy Slave
I'm glad you have 'joined us'. Welcome to our little online community of piggy obsessed wierdos. Just kidding. :shhh:

You've come to a great place to learn! Pigtures?

T1ggerPigLuvur

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! You will definitely learn lots here.

Just a quick side note- I noticed that you live relatively close to where I do- where do you go for a piggy vet?

mrszen5

Cavy Slave
I'm glad you have 'joined us'. Welcome to our little online community of piggy obsessed wierdos. Just kidding. :shhh:

You've come to a great place to learn! Pigtures?

Yes, welcome! Please pigtures and madelineelaine...that made me laugh out loud for real! :D

Agrimony

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the site!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.