Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Has anyone made a cage for a giant rabbit.

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
I am getting a 7 wk old flemish giant rabbit next week sometime. I want to make a cage for one. Should I do it in a 2x4 or a 2x5 if I can. The rabbit will be out most of the time while we are home. At nights or not being home the bun will live in the cage. I am gonna try to do a 2x5 cage size and hopefully I can since the guinea pigs cages took majority of the wall space. I just have enough to do a 2x4 or 2x5.

tinkerbell

Cavy Slave
I am looking for the same thing. How high are you going to have it. I was thinking about 3-4 high because of there size?

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
I spoke to my friend who is riding out with me. She has a flemmie and he is in a 2x4 cage and 2 high with a top on.

tinkerbell

Cavy Slave
okay but can they stand all the way up and stuff? just wondering. and I was thinking of putting my gp cage on top, you know so they then take up the same amount of space maybe you could do that too. One thing though, do you think that maybe the whole cage thing would be waobbly? (sp)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.