Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Loss A month and a half

Colorado Cavies

Cavy Slave
It's been that long since we lost Big Mama. The last few days have been....really hard. Just out of no where I've been a total wreck. I was talking to a friend yesterday and I normally can talk about what happened without sobbing but I just broke down in seconds. That night I just couldn't get to sleep. I went and got Mamas Urn off the shelf and cried for a good half hour or so. I slept with it on my nightstand.

Today it's still hard. But in about an hour we are going to see the family that adopted her daughter. I am so happy. I haven't seen her in almost 2 months and she looks just like her mama. I am going to start crying, I already know it.

I miss my big mama. I'm already crying again just from writing it.

Wildcavy

Cavy Gazer
Just from my view, I am not surprised at all that it comes and goes. Big Mama was such an important part of your life, you can't possibly have settled everything in your heart at this point (if one ever truly does). I think she is pleased that you put so much energy into helping other piggies in need.

I am so happy for you that you are getting to see Big Mama's daughter! I hope you will let us know how it goes.

Hugs and wheeks from the Wild Cavy herd!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.