Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi :)

Kelcie Dexter

Cavy Slave
Hi! I own 2 male guinea pigs named waldo and ollie :) ollie is 1 year old and waldo is 2.
Ollie is a petstore pig! i know its a bad thing but i did not know any better :/
waldo was adopted from my shelter! his owner did not have any time for him anymore!

they live in a 2 by 4 c&c cage :)
My first queseton is how can i convince me mom to let me use to spair room for the boys? she says ill never see them so on..but i know i would! any ideas?

pinky

Cavy Slave
Hi! I own 2 male guinea pigs named waldo and ollie :) ollie is 1 year old and waldo is 2.
Ollie is a petstore pig! i know its a bad thing but i did not know any better :/
waldo was adopted from my shelter! his owner did not have any time for him anymore!

they live in a 2 by 4 c&c cage :)
My first queseton is how can i convince me mom to let me use to spair room for the boys? she says ill never see them so on..but i know i would! any ideas?

Guinea pigs are social animals so they do best in the room with the most activity like a family or living room.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.