Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello Everyone

AussiePiggiMum

Cavy Slave
We recently became piggy owners to two beautiful baby boar piggies Snoopy & Coco.We have had them just over a week now and boy have they crawled into my heart.On the 4th day Coco got sick with diarrhoea and was feeling very poorly from the advice from the lovely people in this forum and a local vet I was able to nurse him back to his feisty self. My hubby built them a lovely big cage which they love to race around and pop all over, We have made the choice to keep them inside as we have a dog who hasn't taken to them so well.

Coco is in the top picture he has such a strong personality already so mischievous
Snoopy is in the bottom photo he loves to sit in the food bowl

The cage that are in these photo was just a temporary one while we were building the new one.

Attachments

image.jpg image.jpg

Silver_mist

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!!! Your piggies are sooo adorable. hope you find the forum useful!

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Cute piggies! They almost look like twins! So glad Coco is better.
Welcome! So glad you found us. Looking forward to seeing your new cage. Very glad you are keeping them indoors. So much safer and you can enjoy them so much better.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.