Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!

pixiebells

Cavy Slave
I just found this site/forum and really love it! My name is mariah and while I have yet to own any piggies, I am starting to prepare my home for some :) I've owned rats and hamsters all my life and fell in love with piggies when my sister got one for her family! He is the sweetest little thing and is best friends with their rat terrier mix! (shocking, i know!) Anyways, I am eager to learn as much as possible and can't wait to add a couple of little piggies to my family!

Digital_Dad

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Hope you find what you need here, and please ask any questions you do not find answers for as we are always happy to help! lol

pixiebells

Cavy Slave
Thanks! I know I'll probably think up more questions when I eventually do get my piggies :3

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Welcome! So glad you found us! You will find all the info you need here to have healthy cared for GP's.
When you do decide to own some of these glorious little critters of your own. please look into adoption over buying. So many need homes. We will be glad to assist you in that search when the time comes. We are here for any questions you may have.
One requirement when you do have piggies. Pictures! We love pictures here.
Again Welcome.

pixiebells

Cavy Slave
Welcome! So glad you found us! You will find all the info you need here to have healthy cared for GP's.
When you do decide to own some of these glorious little critters of your own. please look into adoption over buying. So many need homes. We will be glad to assist you in that search when the time comes. We are here for any questions you may have.
One requirement when you do have piggies. Pictures! We love pictures here.
Again Welcome.

I will definitely come here when I am ready to adopt! I did find a breeder, but every animal I have adopted has always seemed more loving! I think It's because they're a bit more grateful? And I will most likely post pictures AND videos :D

Lisa21264

Cavy Slave
Hello and Welcome to the forum.

pixiebells

Cavy Slave
Thank you! :3

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.