Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Spell Checking?

twofinepigs

Cavy Slave
Does your forum software have spell-checking? I know many phBB boards do offer it. I notice you request good spelling and grammar, so just wondered if that is available. It might help.

Yes, I know that people can spell-check their own text before posting, and this is not a criticism, I appreciate all this forum offers!

This board isn't a phBB, it's a vBulletin. It says at the bottom. An example of a phBB is Guinea Lynx.

Yes, thanks, Sabriel; that construction was intended as a contrast. Sorry it wasn't clear.

I don't know - I think you shouldn't just depend on a computer to correct your spelling. The only way to learn how to spell is to look up words in a dictionary.

We had a previous member ask for this and I think T and the mods said no because he didn't follow the spelling and grammar rule himself. But it looks like you have lovely grammar :)

If you need help use an online spell checking device or MS Word. I do that when I have trouble with my spelling.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.