Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I am back-:) !!!

mrszen5

Cavy Slave
:D Hi everyone! I was a member awhile back and sadly had to step away for awhile. I had adopted a couple of girls from a family in PA back in April and after loving them up for a couple of months-our landlord edited our lease at our renewal and we were told that we could no longer have pets...>(
So, my husband and I began looking for a new place immediately. I didn't know how long the process would take so I had to rehome them with the condition that I would get them back when we found our pet friendly place. It took a couple of months but we finally did find a great little apartment. We ended up breaking our lease and losing our deposit but we do have our girls back!!!

Having said all that-I am happy to be back and looking forward to catching up and getting back into the swing of things.

Have a good night everyone !

Kristie

PeeweesPiggyPalace

Removed
Cavy Gazer
Welcome back!! Glad to hear you got your piggies back.. How wonderful!!

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Welcome back! Looking forward to sharing and pictures.

mrszen5

Cavy Slave
Thank you! I'm not sure, some of you may remember me and the girls...you all helped me name them! Here they are, gotta get an updated pic!
mady5fb.jpg

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.