Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Say hello to Benji and Boofi

Darryl

Cavy Slave
Hello All,

My name is Darryl and my wife's Heidi. We recently gave a loving home to two young piggies, (DOB 01/08/2012).
The are both silver and white agouti boars.

IMAG0611.jpgIMAG0612.jpgIMAG0655.jpg

The Rex/Teddy we named Benji and his semi long coated brother, Boofi.
At this time the boys are lucky enough to be able have an indoor run, as I have not yet been able to finish setting up their new hutch in the shed.

Attachments

IMAG0650.jpg IMAG0657.jpg

PigPandemonium

Cavy Slave
Welcome! :D You've got some very cute piggies! :) Though I ought to mention, please keep them inside. Even in a shed there are a lot of dangers for pigs just to list a few, bugs, people trying to steal them, predators, temperature fluctuation, and also, if one gets sick you wouldn't notice as fast as if they were in your living room where you are all the time, and a few minuets could mean life or death for a sick pig.

2cutepiggies

Cavy Slave
I love sliver piggies!!! They are so cute! But yes please keep them inside. They will be so much happier & safer.

Lisa21264

Cavy Slave
I love your boys! They are a beautiful color! Welcome.

Darryl

Cavy Slave
Thank you all for your kind comments.

Well I came home from work yesterday and was duly informed by family and friends that Boofi's name had been changed to Popcorn.
We had friends over for dinner and everybody thought that "Popcorn " was a more fitting name for him.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.