Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Scandinavia Finland

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
From an email:

I really like the cavy cages at your website! Here in Finland people are absolutely crazy about them at the moment - and the supermarkets probably wonder why they are selling lots of grid boxes nowadays ;-) Unfortunately they are available only in black so far...

In case you want the links for finland

the boxes are available at Citymarket in almost every city ((broken link removed) ) and the plastic sheets you can buy from Etola Teollisuus. (www.etola.fi )

laura220

Cavy Slave
Thanx alot!! I'm in Finland and have been wondering where to get all the supplies. Do you know of any piggy rescues? Do you think maybe the local animal shelter takes piggies? I don't really want to go to a breeder and pet stores are out of the question. I'm in Tampere..

susku

Cavy Slave
laura220 said:
Thanx alot!! I'm in Finland and have been wondering where to get all the supplies. Do you know of any piggy rescues? Do you think maybe the local animal shelter takes piggies? I don't really want to go to a breeder and pet stores are out of the question. I'm in Tampere..

Hello, there are not so many rescue cavies in Finland as they are very expensive at the pet shops. However, you can try to find an abandoned piggy for instance at (broken link removed) and then apula. Or at www.marsuyhdistys.net, ilmoitukset. Terkkuja Tampereelle Jyvskylästä ;-)

laura220

Cavy Slave
Thanks Susku! I found another pig through the MarsuYhdistys ilmoitukset. She's adorable!

Do you have any idea what coroplast is in finnish? Or it's technical name? Like poly..?

Last edited:

nastechka

Cavy Slave
I want buy pig,wonderful pig in Finland.May be somebody help me?I l live in Russia

nastechka

Cavy Slave
Somebody Speak With Me!!!!!!!!:)

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
nastechka -
This is a forum, not a chat room. It could take hours or possibly a day or more for someone to respond to your postings especially in sections of the forum that are not viewed as often. I'm sure someone in your area will come along soon to answer you.

Lopouh

Cavy Slave
Ну, привет, nastechka!

Слушай, тут все говорят, что breeders плохо относятся к своим питомцам. Может и не врут?
Я имею в виду, что им то какой смысл критиковать бридеров? Денег с антирекламы они не имеют...

Получается, что питомник - не страховка от больного пороси... :confused:

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Lopouh - I'm sure you're trying to help nastechka, but as most of the forum members and moderators do not speak Russian, I need to ask you to post in English in the future, and provide an English translation for this post.

Lopouh

Cavy Slave
I told her abt my top in another forum.

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
You told her what? Please translate your post.

Lopouh

Cavy Slave
Translation (offtopic):

Hello, nastechka!
So, there are all people say that breeders are not good for animals. May be thay are not lieing (lie)? I mean that they haven't reasons to criticize of breeders, have they? They haven't money with advert publicity.

Is this ok for you? Or I should go and improve my english? :melodrama

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.