Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK Big brother

bromers

Cavy Slave
Hi,
I thought I would start a thread about big brother. I put it here beause some of the americans have no idea what we are talking about. I thought people might want to list there opinions about it here goes mine:

(broken link removed) I hate him. He is just one of maxwells followers and is all lonely because he is gone good.
(broken link removed) URGH he is nasty. Did you see how he is STALKING Anthony. I mean crying because he does'nt like him. GROW UP.
(broken link removed) I love Derek, Im glad they put him in.
(broken link removed) awwwwwwwwww, did you see how he cried when he failed the task.
(broken link removed) OMG he looks better in womens clothes then I do. I love him and his shoes.
(broken link removed) She has been kicked out which is a shame I liked her.
(broken link removed) Yat she has gone I never liked her.
(broken link removed) LOVE her she is so much fun
(broken link removed) VERY scary.
(broken link removed) Nasty he is always itching his bits. Im glad he has gone. Did you see saskia's underwere he sleeps with? GROSS.
(broken link removed) BORING. What does she do?
(broken link removed) Does this guy ever stop moaning? Im glad he has been kicked out.
(broken link removed) I never saw much of her.
(broken link removed) She makes me laugh.
(broken link removed) Science to win!
(broken link removed) I have seen her like twice in the house so boring.

Here are my opinions post you'r own.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Yay! Big brother *rubs hands*

Anthony --> All he has is his looks. He has a small, boring personality

Craig --> The funniest one in there. My favourite quote from him is "I refuse to diminish my character. I REFUSE! *sobs* He is hilarious bromers. He fancies the pants of Anthony which is brilliant. He refuses to tell anyone he is gay, which is even funnier.

Derek --> I love his accent - my brother says I sound like him!!! A not-so-typical black person

Eugene --> The sweetest little thing. The crying after the task was so cute. Have you heard his anectodes? Nobody even twitches after he tells them

Kemal --> Not so keen on him anymore. His hair is nasty and he is too thin which makes me jealous :p However, I'm glad he walked in wearing a lengha! That's so brave

Roberto --> I had a disturbing dream that involved him, lol. Enough said

Maxwell --> Absolutely disgusting. He cannot speak, he has no manners, he's rude and I saw his bum cheek under the covers.

I can't be bothered to go through them all....

Piglet

Cavy Slave
I think this thread should be moved to the "General Chat"

bromers

Cavy Slave
I was'nt sure. Not all people watch it. Plus you don't get it in america.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.