PDA

View Full Version : Cubes in Malasia?

mlkuan
08-05-03, 11:30 pm
Anyone here live in Malaysia or has been to Malaysia before have any idea where to look for cubes? I have been to town hunting high and low in hardware stores and stationary as well as office supplies but they don't have it. I am from the Penang state. Please help, thx.

wsuem
11-02-03, 11:41 am
hey there, i'm also from Malaysia!! i'm from selangor. i used to have a gp, but she went to heaven bout 2 yrs ago.
cubes? wooden cubes? i'm not too sure bout the availability of these items here in KL, but i'll check it out for u the next time i visit pets wonderland in midvalley megamall.
alternatively, maybe u could get some wood n saw a chunk out for ur critters.... make sure its the right kinda wood first though

kennethlhm
12-14-03, 02:07 am
I bought my cubes in hypermarket... cubes cant b found in pet shops

kennethlhm
02-16-04, 10:07 pm
I bought my cubes in hypermarket... cubes cant b found in pet shops
www.geocities.com/kennethlhm1 (http://www.geocities.com/kennethlhm1)

the C&C cage tht i built

creseb
03-01-05, 02:48 am
Hey Ken, any idea if there's anything down here in Sg?

kennethlhm
03-01-05, 03:09 am
Hey Ken, any idea if there's anything down here in Sg?
Sorry. I got no idea where you can find cubes in Singapore.

creseb
03-02-05, 03:32 am
no worries. found a posting (1 of 801!) of someplace in the West. Will check it out. Also noticed some MY posting these grids can be found in Makro across WestMY. thanks.

kennethlhm
03-02-05, 06:29 am
no worries. found a posting (1 of 801!) of someplace in the West. Will check it out. Also noticed some MY posting these grids can be found in Makro across WestMY. thanks.
Yes. Cubes are sell at Makro Hypermarket. Do Singapore has Marko?

Luvie
04-30-05, 09:55 am
Hi i'm from malaysia too and i saw an adoption thread at www.petsfanatics.com (http://www.petsfanatics.com). I think the site got singapore and malaysia members too.

kennethlhm
04-30-05, 09:47 pm
Hi i'm from malaysia too and i saw an adoption thread at www.petsfanatics.com (http://www.petsfanatics.com/). I think the site got singapore and malaysia members too.

Hi, u staying in which part of malaysia?

Luvie
05-01-05, 04:14 am
Hi, u staying in which part of malaysia?I staying in Penang island.

scruffyduffy
11-17-05, 07:55 pm
hie,
i am a GP owner to be and am wondering which makro did you buy your cubes?
I've looked at Makro Seremban but I guess that's not fully stocked. Could you tell me which makro is it?

I even tried Giant. I remember seeing them somewhere long time ago but I can't bring that to my brains!! hahaha..
thanks!

kennethlhm
11-17-05, 09:14 pm
hie,
i am a GP owner to be and am wondering which makro did you buy your cubes?
I've looked at Makro Seremban but I guess that's not fully stocked. Could you tell me which makro is it?

I even tried Giant. I remember seeing them somewhere long time ago but I can't bring that to my brains!! hahaha..
thanks!I bought mine from makro shah alam. U can call their branch to confirm wheather they got stock or not

scruffyduffy
11-17-05, 10:41 pm
what's the full name of the colour cubes so that I can call makro to ask. Thanks!!

kennethlhm
11-18-05, 12:56 am
what's the full name of the colour cubes so that I can call makro to ask. Thanks!!u can refer it as storage cubes