PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself and my guinea pigs =)

mylee
09-11-12, 12:20 am
Hi all, my name is Barb I've had guinea pigs for a number of years now, and I am currently owned by 7 adult guinea pigs and two brand new babies. My love of guinea pigs begin around 12 years ago when my eldest daughter was given a female gp named "charlotte", our current gp's are our girls Mylee, Milo, Daisy, Mocha, Chocolate, & Storm(the new mummy) and our boy "wild Bill". Storm and Bill are recent additions to our family and didnt had the best start in life, but are sure spoilt now!

diagoNfriend
09-11-12, 12:38 am
welcome. hope you will be willing to share pics of you piggies soon :)

PeeweesPiggyPalace
09-11-12, 09:04 am
Welcome to the forum! :D

boofp
09-11-12, 09:51 am
Welcome to the forum, Im super jealous you get to have that many pigs. The hubs would divorce me for sure. Anyhooo Cant wait to see pictures

cross
09-11-12, 11:33 am
welcome to the website

OllieandFriends
09-11-12, 12:33 pm
Welcome to the forum! We would love to see pictures! :)

mylee
09-11-12, 03:28 pm
Thankyou all for the warm welcome - I will start the picture avalanche by posting this picture of our beautiful Mylee at a day old, She is just the sweetest little girl! She is now 2 years old, and has dramatically changed colour!

diagoNfriend
09-11-12, 04:52 pm
Thankyou all for the warm welcome - I will start the picture avalanche by posting this picture of our beautiful Mylee at a day old, She is just the sweetest little girl! She is now 2 years old, and has dramatically changed colour!
OMG THAT IS ADORABLE! i have never seen what they look like as babies....i want to snuggle it!

Wildcavy
09-11-12, 05:11 pm
Really cute! Can't wait to see more pigtures!

2cutepiggies
09-11-12, 06:29 pm
Mylee is so cute!! I would never put her down!

RodentCuddles
09-11-12, 07:39 pm
Wow! How come you have so many piggys?
Super cute though!

petgal49
09-11-12, 08:19 pm
If you have the space and time why wouldn't you have that many piggies!! ^^

mylee
09-12-12, 02:49 am
Wow! How come you have so many piggys?
Super cute though!
Well, up until recently we only had 5 beautiful girls, and yes they were probably enough! the next two were advertised on the internet, and as I said didn't come from the best of homes (little kids who were VERY rough) so of course I had to adopt them! We suspected the female may have been pregnant....... and there you go - almost instant doubling of our GP population in two weeks!
But, they are all very sweet, and well loved, and to see them all together in their hutch is just beautiful!

cross
09-14-12, 12:34 pm
wow you are a busy bee but i am sure it is all worth it