Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Coroplast in Vancouver BC

P

porkchop

Does anyone know where to get it? there is a FastSign store near m y area i can get my older broter to drive me there and transport the coroplast but im not sur ehow much it would cost and if they even have any...so i want to know if there is any other places that you could get it from...also a friend of mine says he's got alot of coroplast in his garage but im not sure if its big enough for a 2x5 grid...

S

Sunshine

Porkchop

check out your local lumber store, the home depot here had it for $14 for a 8x4 sheet.

Z

Zohia

coroplast

Hi! I'm having a little problem to find coroplast because nobody seems to know (here in Portugal) what that is. As you are getting some do you think you could get me a small sample from yours? You have to cut the corners don't you? If so, they'll be wasted, won't they?
I'm really sorry :mad: to be asking you this but I'd really like to make a cage to my guineas. I could pay for the stamp.
<strong>Thanks!!!</strong>
Joana

O

OnePointedEarElf

Re: coroplast

Sure Joana Send me an message thru ezboard with your address, and I'll send you a little peice!

Attachments

Rox001.jpg rox007.jpg rox012.jpg rox014.jpg rox015.jpg
C

cavielover1964

Re: choroplast in vancouver

Rhona revy has some choroplast too for about $15.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.