Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello- We are a guinea pig rescue and adoption facility in Canton, OH

cjscavycaves

Cavy Slave
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce our rescue. We have over 9 years experience, but just opened our rescue in April/May of this year. We have had several cavies surrendered to us and are looking for their forever homes. We do have an adoption process, application, interview, and contract to be permitted to adopt from our facility.

Currently we fund our rescue by building C&C cages that we accept custom orders for, as well as carrying guinea and other small animal food and care items in our shop. We fund the majority of our operation out of our own pockets, and we're working on filing 501(c)3 status so that we can possibly get grants and such to assist us.

We have an actual facility, and a lot of our adoptable animals are there. The over-flow of the guineas is at our home. I have a very big soft spot for guinea pigs, so when they are in need I try not to say no to taking them in and helping them find the loving and nurturing home that they so deserve. This is why we have 29 guinea pigs looking for forever homes!

I just came across this website tonight so I thought I would connect with other cavy lovers and maybe find some people that are willing to adopt rather than go to a pet store or breeder. We do no breeding here, so I can't promise any certain breeds or colors, but I can promise that our piggies will be happy to have a forever home with a loving and wonderful individual or family!

Thank you and hope to hear from other members soon!
Craig and Jeannie
CJ's Cavy Caves

Last edited by a moderator:

xXMaggieXx

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you rescue piggies! I suggest you create a listing for your rescue on the forums sister site: (broken link removed) This allows other to find you through search engines and automatically lists you on the forum and guinea pig zones facebook page :)

cjscavycaves

Cavy Slave
Thank you Maggie! We are on there, I just hadn't found the forum section until today! Then again, if I'm ever done taking care of piggies, as well as all the ratties and mice that we have here, oh, and the three kids, I would be amazed!

Kota12

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.