Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello My Name Is William

William Napier

Cavy Slave
hello my name is william and im a brand new piggie lover here. i have actually spent months looking into diffrent kinds of pets, ones that would fit into my life style so to speak. i live in an adult foster home, and my foster parents agreed with me on getting little piggies. i spend most of my time here at home so i wanted to get some pets or a pet that would enjoy my company, and i could dedicate my whole day to them and any needs they have.

im in talks with a nice lady about getting two piggies, but first i want to make sure i can build my own custom home for them so they will have plenty of room to run around in and enjoy themselfs. i have spent around 200 hours reading books, looking online, and watching videos that im more then certin i can take care of my piggies!!! im going to spoil them!

ty for taking the time to read this and ty for this awesome website and all you awesome people because i have gotten the best info right here off your website!

mommieof3

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum William. Good luck with building your cage and finding the right piggies.:)

PigPandemonium

Cavy Slave
Welcome! It's great that you are getting pigs, they are awesome animals! :D Hopefully you are adopting, as that's the best way to go! :)

Eimear

Cavy Slave
Hi William! welcome to the forum! It sounds like you're gonna have some very lucky guinea pigs :) Have fun getting them it's such an exciting time :D

coconutty78

Cavy Slave
Welcome and good luck finding your perfect piggies. Any questions still feel free to ask :)

pinky

Cavy Slave
Welcome, William! You're going to have some lucky guinea pigs when you get them. It's great to see someone prepare ahead like you are. We'd love to see photos of your new additions and hear about their new adventures. :eek:

Xeygwyn

Cavy Slave
Hiya, William! Sounds like you want to do the best for your new piggies! That's great. If you have any questions, feel free to ask around! We all have a bazillion ideas for different cage set-ups, and even more as far as accessories! Welcome to piggy heaven! :D

cross

Cavy Slave
welcome to the piggie world you are going to love them and this website

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.