Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Flags You do know that the idea of this form violates

PiggiesnPuppies

Cavy Slave
CL terms of use? You are only supposed to flag as you see fit not get everyone to gang up and flag people. Also you are only supposed to flag within your own community.

ellisa

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I don't mean to start a fight or anything (although, it seems like that's the reason you joined this forum), but what difference does it make?

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
CL terms of use? You are only supposed to flag as you see fit not get everyone to gang up and flag people. Also you are only supposed to flag within your own community.
And did you know that the posts that are being flagged are being so BECAUSE those listings are against CL's TOS?

PnP, most posts you've made so far are arguments for the sake of arguing. You are quickly wearing out your welcome.

CanadianComforts

Section Moderator
Cavy Slave
PNP I hope you take the time to read my reply to your request to have your account deleted. Making posts like this puts a very bad light on yourself.

Piggycraze

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
Wait what are you mad about, i dont get it? i dont think your post id very clear!

lifesvr7

Cavy Slave
Im confused. I feel like I missed something or do not see the original posts.

cdavie89
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

LithiumRiot

Cavy Slave
People state how they feel and the administrator and moderators gang up on them and get them removed from the site! Thought this was suppose to be a friendly forum but i was so wrong! Actually it is, just as long as you don't run the site

All your doing is moaning and complaining because people have been criticizing you, because you're not taking care of your pigs properly. Grow up please. Because if anyone's making this forum unpleasant, it's you

ellisa

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
People state how they feel and the administrator and moderators gang up on them and get them removed from the site! Thought this was suppose to be a friendly forum but i was so wrong! Actually it is, just as long as you don't run the site

If you have something against this forum, then why are you sticking around? Simply leave and don't log on again. All you're doing is trolling.

porkchophamster

Cavy Slave

Honestly, I read through your thread and nobody was being "mean." It's great that you rescued the pigs from a bad situation (I'm assuming it was a bad situation) but you were irresponsible not to have the supplies to separate them immediately if you knew it was a male and female and it was irresponsible to get them when you are clearly not financially prepared. And to say that it's what God wants if they breed? No. It's the former owner's or YOUR irresponsibility if they breed or have already bred. The people on this forum care about guinea pigs a great deal and only want what is best for them so I'm sorry if they didn't sugar coat their advice/opinions but that's life. Also, you say you are an adult? Then act like one. I don't know any MATURE adults that would tell someone they don't even know to jump off a bridge and die or burn in hell. Grow up and then maybe you will get nice responses.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.