Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Yeahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrianne89

Cavy Slave
I found a place I can put my Guinea pig cage that is the perfect size for a 2X3 cage and I can even make it as many levels as I want and it is not going to require moving any furniture in my living room and it will free up my Husbands Desk in the living room :) I am sooooo sooooo excited :)

now just to get my husband to let me get the cloroplast and talk to my mom about her Cubes she has :) yeahhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Adrianne89

Cavy Slave
I want to put a 2 x 2 loft on a 2x3 cage... can I do that .. I can extend my 2 x 3 cage longer but not for a full 4 grids.. not sure..

Adrianne89

Cavy Slave
ok I just saw something that would be neat.. I saw someone use their store bought cage as an upper level... my Store bought cage is 41inch long.. I could do that with just extending the width a little with some extra cubes right? and then just set the cage on the top... then I wouldnt have to get extra cubes for a second level...

MrWhistles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Adding levels isn't giving them more space. I'd keep the cage single level. It not only makes it easier for matinence but it gives your pig(s) running room. How many pigs do you have?

Guinea pigs love to do "zoomies". Not "climbies".

Adrianne89

Cavy Slave
I want a second level to put his food and hay I thought that would make it easier.. I guess since thats the case it doesnt have to be big.... I have one Pig Gir.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.