PDA

View Full Version : Adopt 2 female guinea pigs for adoption

Texaschic81
08-11-12, 12:24 pm
We have had Coco and Cinnamon for a year now and they are good girls. We are at the point were we haven't been giving them attention anymore and would like to give them to a family that can give them more love then we can.
I am asking for a $50 re-homing fee obo
For this you get lots!
2 female pigs
1 4x6 C&C cage and all the fleece and towels I have for it
All the accessories for the pigs, houses, 2 water bottles, food dish, some chew blocks, brush and whatever else I have that I can't think of right now
1 pet store cage that came with them. It comes in handy when I need to move them for a short period of time.
All the remaining food I have for them which right now I have about maybe 10-15lbs of pellets from KMS and about 1/3 bale of hay. Which by the way a bale of hay from feed store cost about 10-12 dollars and I have had it for about 10months and still have a lot. What ever fresh veggies I have left at the time. I do ask that if you want our pigs that you are commented to feeding them fresh veggies every day. This is very important for pigs.

We are located in gresham or and will meet you somewhere in the gresham/portland area.

bpatters
08-11-12, 12:30 pm
Please list this over at Guinea Pig Cages, Care, Shelters, Veterinarians - Guinea Pig Zone (http://www.guineapigzone.com) -- it's optimized for the search engines, and people can find you easier.

Be sure your obo is high enough to keep them from becoming snake food!

Texaschic81
08-11-12, 07:53 pm
I'm having trouble posting it, but once I do should I delete this post?

foggycreekcavy
08-12-12, 10:13 am
No, don't worry about it. Were you able to post it at GPZ yet?

Texaschic81
08-12-12, 10:46 am
thanks, Yes I was. I may have had too many pics. Once I went down to one it worked. Then I was able to edit it and add another pic.

angie901
08-12-12, 11:43 am
I'm sorry about your girls. I hope they go to a good family!!!

bpatters what kind of snakes do people feed guinea pigs to?

Meaghan
08-12-12, 12:05 pm
I hope you find a good home for them! If you still can't find them a good home in a few months, I may be able to give them one with my girls. Good luck though!

Wildcavy
08-12-12, 01:43 pm
I'm sorry about your girls. I hope they go to a good family!!!

@bpatters (http://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/member.php?u=13820) what kind of snakes do people feed guinea pigs to?

Pet boas and pythons. A snake that eats rodents that gets large enough will graduate from mice and ratties to larger animals like guinea pigs.

angie901
08-12-12, 05:03 pm
Pet boas and pythons. A snake that eats rodents that gets large enough will graduate from mice and ratties to larger animals like guinea pigs.

That's so sad!

Texaschic81
08-12-12, 05:37 pm
Circle of life...
They need to eat too. However I could never be a part of that.

Texaschic81
08-19-12, 04:19 pm
found them a home!

Piggypogs
08-19-12, 04:23 pm
Good!! Hope they like the new home!!