Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi!

farmersdaughter

Cavy Slave
Hi! I am Dani and mommy to three sweet piggie girls. They are my little love bugs. Okay Paisley is not the most friendly little pig she likes to nibble on Momma. However, for some reason she loves to have her chin rubbed and actually demands it. She also LOVES her grandpa she will not nibble him. Presley is the lover of the group. She will sit on your chest forever then to express her love she will pee all over you. Pepper is the baby of the group. She is a reject skinny pig (4th gen skinny born with hair.) I saved her from being snake food at a reptile show. However, Pepper is apparently expecting babies very soon and for a pregnant piggie removes remarkably fast!

miss_melmel

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the fourm.
You're pigges sound amazing :)
Would love to see pigtures if you could post some.

Madpigs

Cavy Slave
Hi! I am Dani and mommy to three sweet piggie girls. They are my little love bugs. Okay Paisley is not the most friendly little pig she likes to nibble on Momma. However, for some reason she loves to have her chin rubbed and actually demands it. She also LOVES her grandpa she will not nibble him. Presley is the lover of the group. She will sit on your chest forever then to express her love she will pee all over you. Pepper is the baby of the group. She is a reject skinny pig (4th gen skinny born with hair.) I saved her from being snake food at a reptile show. However, Pepper is apparently expecting babies very soon and for a pregnant piggie removes remarkably fast!

Hello welcome to the forms :)
You guinea pigs sound awesome, i used to have a piggy called fudge who loved his chin being rubbed and then showed his love by peeing on me haha! I think its terrible that poor pepper was going to be used as snake food :mad: makes me so mad how horrible people can be! Luckly you were to save her :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.