Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hiya, new piggy owner.

DoubtingCandy

Cavy Slave
Hi I'm Stephanie, I'm 17 (18 in three weeks time) proud owner of my first male guinea pig, Jiji (named after a cat from one of my favourite movies). I love him loads and he is very mischievous. He loves to run around my room and is very active. His favourite food is carrots and the occasional apple as a treat.

He has already figured out the bags which I store his food in and as soon as he sees or hears the bags begins to popcorn until I give him food. He wakes me up every morning with the cutest noise which I eventually figured out was him indicating he was hungry because as soon as he was fed would be quiet. :p

He loves to ride in the car as he seems to find it relaxing because he snuggles up in my lap and falls asleep. I visit my parents on a weekend and he comes with me and has his own cage over there, so it's like a holiday home for him on a weekend.

He has a very big cage at my house and popcorns in it nearly everyday. He has cheered me up immensely and I love having him sit in my lap on a night as we watch a movie and he falls asleep!

Here is a picture of him.

DSC02266.jpg

mommmyof2

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum.

He is very cute. Sounds like a very sweet and loving piggy. Love his colors.
If you have any concerns or questions don't be afraid to post them up. There's a lot of informative people on here.

Tablo

Cavy Slave
Aw! He's such a cutie!

I've got a boar as well, and I just ordered TONS of stuff for him (including more cage supplies!) so he can get a buddy soon.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.