Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Glad To Be A Member!

sophiespigs

Cavy Slave
Hi!
My name is Sophie and I am the current owner of 1 guinea pig, named Biggie. I am only 12 years old, but, unlike others of my age, I am very devoted to giving my pets the best care possible. When I saw this website, I first of all, knew that I needed to have one of these cages, and also, that I had tobecome a member as soon as possible! I look forward to learning and sharing experiences in the future!:)

ellisa

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome to the forum!! We would love to see some pictures of Biggie!!

PeeweesPiggyPalace

Removed
Cavy Gazer
Welcome to the forum! We all love pigtures :)

RodentCuddles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Welcome! I'm only a year older then you and I find it shameful of how other kids our age behave with animals.

Once you can make a c&c cage you should think about getting Biggie a buddy as guinea pigs are social animals. :)

Greenbean

Cavy Slave
I'm 13. :) And I know you will love the forums, I have learned so much from it, and I still am! ^_^

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Welcome! So glad you have found us. Read all the great info that is here to give your piggie the best possible care. We are here to answer any questions you may have.

It's true we love pictures! When you are able look into adopting a friend for Biggie. When the times comes we will be more than glad to help you.

mufasa

Cavy Gazer
Welcome! As you can see, there are many others here around your cage (although I'm an oldy-moldy myself). You sound like a very responsible guinea pig owner. I'll bet Biggie will love the new cage.

PiBee

Cavy Slave
Welcome! You sound more responsible than I was when I got my first pig, haha :p but years later here I am and this website helped me! If you have any questions we'd love to help :)

sophiespigs

Cavy Slave
I have already thought about that and have already started viewing other piggies! And I am so glad to find someone who has a similar point of view on animals! i walk into peoples houses and just want to rescue their poor animals!

sophiespigs

Cavy Slave
Yay! it's so great to hear of people that care about their pets as much as I do! And I have already learned tons!

sophiespigs

Cavy Slave
Welcome! So glad you have found us. Read all the great info that is here to give your piggie the best possible care. We are here to answer any questions you may have.

It's true we love pictures! When you are able look into adopting a friend for Biggie. When the times comes we will be more than glad to help you.

As it turns out, I am looking right now! Turns out that Biggie is a boy after all, I had just been advised incorrectly. I am currently looking for a young male guinea pigwho neads a home! Any help would be appreciated!

sophiespigs

Cavy Slave
Welcome! As you can see, there are many others here around your cage (although I'm an oldy-moldy myself). You sound like a very responsible guinea pig owner. I'll bet Biggie will love the new cage.

Thank you! And I am sure that he will!

sophiespigs

Cavy Slave
Welcome! You sound more responsible than I was when I got my first pig, haha :p but years later here I am and this website helped me! If you have any questions we'd love to help :)

Thanks! And I have already learned so much!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.