Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hiya

Seese1

Cavy Slave
:)Hi, I have an adorable male guinea pig named Oreo, I have had him for 3 weeks now. I got him off of Craigslist, please don't yell at me for that. He came with a store bought cage which he has been in for the last 3 weeks that I have had him. Me and my mom are in the process of making a new 30x44 inch c&c cage for him. I am so excited. I always make sure Oreo is happy. He is the cutest thing. I am going to post a picture of him As soon as I get on the computer, I'm on my iPad right now.

ellisa

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome to the forum!! Can't wait to see pigtures!!

Why would you get yelled at for rescuing a pig from craigslist? Both of my pigs are some websites similar to craigslist. There are many ads out on sites for needy pigs needing good homes!
:)

Gpbeatthat

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome to the forum i think that judging by the name Oreo is black&White I'm sure he is really adorable how old is he? did you ever think of getting two they tend to be even happier with a buddy my friend has 2 but she used to have one and his health declined she got a second one and now he is a lot healthier and happier best of lucklol

kananaka

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome to the forum! Looking forward to pics.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.