Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rosie & Spud

mamab

Cavy Slave
Hello, I am a new owner to two adult guinea pigs. One male and one female. The female is Rosie and the male is Spud. Rosie was pregnant when we gave them a home. They have been seperated and we are anxiously awaiting the babies arrival. It is obvioius that they came from a home that ignored them, but we are working on making them familiar with us and becoming more comfortable by taking the advice from some of the other members of this forum.

PigPandemonium

Cavy Slave
Welcome! :D We would love to see some pigtures of your pigs! Make sure that you are separate the male babies at 3 weeks old, or else they can breed again with mom. You can keep any male babies with the dad and any female babies with the mom so that they all have friends. :)

mamab

Cavy Slave
I thought I had a picture of Rosie on my profile, but I guess not. I will try to figure out how to add a photo.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for taking in Rosie and Spud.

mamab

Cavy Slave
While I was reading some of the posts on this forum, Rosie had her babies, two, and they are adorable, they are brown and white, but more brown than Rosie has. So far mom and babies look great, I am so relieved.

GummiB3ar

Cavy Slave
Welcome and grats on the babies :D

BedfordCavies

Cavy Slave
Congratulations and welcome!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.