Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi : Newbie from Tasmania

MichelleO

Cavy Slave
Hi all,

My name is Michelle and I recently found this site whilst surfing the net. I am new to guinea pigs (had some a few years ago but they were in outside hutches and it was too cold. Now they live in the garage attached to the house and sometimes inside. I have five, one of which I got for my grand daughter who is not allowed to have it at her place.
I have a pedigree abyssinian couple , Ferdie and Bella (full names are VooDoo Magic Ferdinand and VooDoo Magic Isabella) They are five months of age, heading for six. Ferdie has become particularly close to me....
Then there is three pets,,my grand daughter's female who is a Dutch crested named Izzy and two american crested little boys named William and Harry.
They have commerical cages of a good size.
I would really love to get some alpaca ones but have not been able to source them in Tasmania. I also like the satin ones.

. Hi : Newbie from TasmaniaHi : Newbie from TasmaniaHi : Newbie from Tasmania

Welcome to the forum. This is such a great place to learn lots of helpful information to help better the lives of your beautiful guinea pigs.

Please don't hesitate to have a look around and ask any questions you might have.

Welcome, beautiful piggies love the first pic really nice looking abyssinian.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.