Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Wants to adopt some Gps.. In wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmeh

Cavy Slave
Hello there,
You may know that I recently just lost a guinea pig.. And one before that one too.. Its been hard for me. Neither of their deaths are my fault.. As the first one (Mr. Pickles) died of a Uri which he picked up before he left the rescue.. And I was too late to save him.. I had him on antiboitics and everything. My most recent piggie death was Moses.. He came from a different shelter.. And when my grandma brought him home to me.. I discovered a dent in his head.. (Birth defect.. I think) He died. I did the best I could with him as I didnt know it was fatal. Now, Im looking for a gp in wisconsin.. I want it from someone who is responsible, and who has healthy gps.. As I do not want to have to go through this again. If you have healthy gps up for adoption in Wisconsin, post here or please send me a private message. Thanks,
Timmeh

A4PigHome

Cavy Slave
There are a whole bunch listed on www.petfinder.com site in WI. I've been keeping an eye on the WI list, and they have been very slow to find homes for the guineas. It's probably a good thing I don't live closer to the rescues or I would come home with another one! :)

kylie knutson

Cavy Slave
Hello, I live in WI and on Dec. 12th had a litter of three babies that will be ready to go in about a week, just wondering where you live in WI

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
This thread is over 2.5 years old. You will most likely not get any response. Please do not dig up and respond to old tickets. The date of the last reply can be found in the upper left hand corner of each post.

Status
Not open for further replies.