Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Where to find good quality water bottles?

CavyLover1234

Cavy Slave
Two of my watterbottles are starting to get worn out. Actually, they leak.I have tried squeezing is slightly, but that dosen't work.

Do you have any good recommendations for water bottles? (That aren't to expensive) :p

jacqueline

Cavy Slave
i recently bought this:(broken link removed)(broken link removed)

they're $11.35. i've had them for a couple weeks now and really like them. i was worried that they're so heavy to hang on the grids, but it seems alright.

i have to fuss with the top a little when i screw the cap back on. if the rubber ring isn't in place properly it leaks a bit.

i just like glass more than plastic. my plastic bottles leaked alot.

beachgurl_1988

Cavy Slave
I really like those Flat Back waterbottles, my cage is in a tight space, so it can hang off the outside with no issues. I like the floating duck because I can see at a glance if one of my piggies has drained the bottle.

The other one I have is a large capacity one I bought for vacation use, but it has earned a place in my cage daily. It is just a large one from Walmart, but doesn't leak and because of the way the nozzle is tilted fits pretty snug against the cage as well :)

CavyLover1234

Cavy Slave
I just got back from cleaning the cage. :)

@jacqueline and @spy9doc : I actually have never tried glass water bottles. I guess I'm afraid of dropping a slippery bottle!
I might try it, though...

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
800443147603D.jpg this is a awesome bottle purchased it yesterday and it doesnt leak. It was 11 dollars and and some cents with my petco rewards card.

guineapig988

Cavy Slave
I have katee one from target, we bought a plastic living things one but it leaked to much so we returned and found their water bottle at target. It doesn't leak if you push the ball down correctly. A few times I have not done it right and had wet shavings/fleece. Overall I like now that I have the technique down. a2079171345e9474b86182_m.jpg

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.