Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

3 babies and 1 grown guinea pig need homes

NewAtThis

Cavy Slave
I have 3 baby guinea pigs 4-5 weeks old and i have a full grown male guinea pig! The babies we are not sure about the gender. i have pics of all the pigs. e-mail me if you would like more information!
My e-mail address is- [email protected]
~Alyssa~
Heres the pictures
(broken link removed) (broken link removed) (broken link removed) (broken link removed)

bromers

Cavy Slave
Awww I have fallen in love with the full grown adult male :( why are you in america. I cant have one.

NewAtThis

Cavy Slave
Yes i am in america i cant have them i dont have any room i wish i did i want them all!! Those darn pet store people had to give me 1 female and 1 male!! GRRRR! now i cant have them!!

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave

bromers

Cavy Slave
New at this It's bad to buy from a petshop maybe next time go to a shelter.

NewAtThis

Cavy Slave
i will i never knew it was so bad to go to the pet shop!! But they did have clean bedding and veggies fresh water and hiddie houses! so not that bad

NewAtThis

Cavy Slave
voodoo what did i do wrong?? i dont get it!

bromers

Cavy Slave
Vodoo means you'r spelling and stuff. I think she might be talking about all the ???? & !!!! not that many .

NewAtThis

Cavy Slave
oh sorry i am use to doing that when i talk to my friends! its a habit! SORRY.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
NewAtThis said:
voodoo what did i do wrong?? i dont get it!
You do understand what capitalization is dont you?

Your quoted sentance above should read
"Voodoo what did I do wrong?? I dont get it!"

rabbitsncavyluv

Cavy Slave
Did you separate the male from the female before she gave birth? If you didn't, she could very well be pregnant again. You need to sex the babies and remove any males. They can impregnate the females at 3 weeks.

NewAtThis

Cavy Slave
Yes I did seperate the male! I am not sure how to tell if the babies are males or females!

bromers

Cavy Slave
I want you'r adult male. It's not fair.

AmiableAnimals

Cavy Slave
Please look at the link and separate the babies by gender immediately! Where in NY are you located?

Funnygpigs

Cavy Slave
I know that it is important for people to use proper grammer, but, what if someone is not well educated? Or, has a learning disability? Is it really fare to discriminate against them? I noticed that when I joined, you allow young kids on this forum. Do you really think 13 yr olds all over the country are "A" students in English? Some from other countries may not have the ability to punctuate correctly. Should they be discriminated against? I have a college degree with a high GPA and still suffer from spelling problems. Am I going to get picked on for bad spelling?:0) I thought that your reply about understanding capitalization was a bit harsh. That kind of reply could really embarrass someone. How do you not know this person suffers from a learning disability? Check out The Americans Disabilty Act (look under learning disabilities) for more information on what constitutes discrimination. Thank you. :0)
voodoojoint said:
You do understand what capitalization is dont you?

Your quoted sentance above should read
"Voodoo what did I do wrong?? I dont get it!"

Last edited:

RubyPiggie2

Cavy Slave
So you're only going to keep one guinea pig? That's not fair to the guinea pig, she should at least have a buddy to keep her company. You could keep a female baby or neuter your boar.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Most of the 13 year olds on this forum do use capitalization and punctuation. There are even a couple of members who are under 13 here with their parents permission who post better than some adults here. We mods don't worry about spelling much, unless most words in the post are misspelled. We need to enfore capitalization and punctuation because there are many international members whose first language is not english and we need them to be able to read and understand the posts.

We do not discriminate against anyone here. If someone has disabilities we work with them. We aren't mind readers, so they have to inform the mods they have disabilities. Trust me, I know all about the Americans with Disabilities Act as I am a disabled person. I don't VJ's reply was harsh, NewAtThis asked what she meant and she explained in detail.

If you want to discuss this issue further, may I refer you to this thread where it would be better discussed. https://guineapigcages.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4575
Also, here are the full rules for posting etiquette on this forum. https://guineapigcages.com/forum/announcement.php?f=27&announcementid=7

Funnygpigs

Cavy Slave
Yes, I agree proper punctuation is important (when someone is capabile). I am very happy to know that you would work with someone if they brought their disability/or need of help, to your attention. That is very sweet of you. :0)

Last edited:

NewAtThis

Cavy Slave
I am not very good at grammer I am 12 I will try harder to do better grammer!Sorry!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.