Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

WI Adoption again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveheart

Cavy Slave
Well the person that wanted to adopt my guinea pigs said she wanted to drive to my house then she changed her mind and said only if I meet her half way and I cant do that as I dont drive sigh, I have a tan black white Silkie female 2year old for adoption and a black and brown Abyassinian if thats how you spell it shes about 1yr and a half and female too Is anyone interested in these with cages for 35dollars and they would have to drive to my house too, In Marshfield, WI, IM selling them as no room and I dont have time to give them attention, The silkie is a bit matted also but I shall try to sort it out.

Timmeh

Cavy Slave
Hmm.. Im looking for some gps in wisconsin ^^ I shall have to send you a private message.

Loveheart

Cavy Slave
ok thanks I will answer it as soon as i receive it

Timmeh

Cavy Slave
I just sent you the message :D

kylie knutson

Cavy Slave
I am very interested in the guinea pigs and would like a bit more information. I don't live far from Marshfield and would be willing to drive it is about an hour and a half from my home please get in touch with me

piggly wiggly

Cavy Slave
As in other threads this one is over 2 years old. Why do you want so many pigs, and in one thread you mentioned you bought one at auction and are willing to part with it. What are you doing with these pigs? You want to get rid of some, but also want to get some from other people. Are you getting pigs from people just to breed them?

Status
Not open for further replies.