Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

new here!!

K

krazed kris

new here!!

Hi..... I just wanted to let you know that I love this site. It has alot of valuable information. I just have sooooo many questions I don't know where to start. I know for sure that I need to build my own cage for my g.p's, the question is where to get the cubes?grids? I live in Canada...can anyone help me? How much do they go for here!!! When building the cage I noticed in the pictures that carpet was used on the upper levels. How do you clean the carpet if the pigs pee on it. My one g.p named Pig seems to pee alot!
Also I was wondering just for general knowledge how many pigs can live together in one cage(of course size depending) and does it matter if they are all male. Right now I have 2 males who get along really well together...I was just wondering in case in the future I get an itch for another. And where the best place to place the cage????That's it for now but I'm sure there will be more questions.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.