Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos The Piglets!

PrincessAngel

Cavy Slave
I realized it has been awhile since I have posted pictures of the girls, so why not now since I got a new camera!

The girls: Charlie-Muffin, Penelope, Tiger Lily
123-1.jpg

Tiger Lily had an itch
127.jpg

Penelope giving me the look (aby with an attitude!)
129.jpg

Tiger being herself
130.jpg

Charlie-Muffin, the old lady who is very chunky and loves anything soft
135.jpg

Their Redesigned cage!
DSC_0749.jpg

Their cage before was similar, instead of the loft being made out of grids though it was made out of an old petstore cage top. The new loft is about the same size of the petstore cage top 1.5x almost 3 grids. That big white thing on top of the cage is an airfilter. We (me and my dad) built the stand to fit the cage PERFECTLY, it has a lip to keep the grids in place and a small space to slip the grids into (they ain't going nowhere!). The stand can support a lot of weight, over 200lb (me and my dad standing on it).

Oh yes, the loft, I almost forgot. So it used to be a hay loft but Charlie-Muffin wouldn't go up so now it's a chill out zone for the other two. And it is what I call a "floating loft". It is not attached to the main cage at all except for a bungee cord (surprisingly sturdy!). It rests on the tv and has a few wooden supports since the tv is not all square and is taller than the grids. The loft would be larger if it weren't such a pain to get to my fish tank with it hoovering over!

dakotaw

Cavy Slave
Such adorable piggies!!! :D

vania

Cavy Slave

GuineaPigPerson

Cavy Slave
Cute piggies! I like your cage too! Just curious what kind of fish are in that little tank? I love fish and in my room I have a nano tank with live rock and a clownfish (there was more fish but they died after three years) I used to have pet seahorses in a little two gallon in my room too which really caught my friends attention!

guineagirl1234

Cavy Slave
Your piggies are adorable!!!! I really like the cage and the loft is really big! My loft is only 1 by 2.

schavarry

Cavy Slave
I love the picture mid-itch!! Your piggies are adorable, as all piggies are!! :) Love the cage, especially the loft floating on top of the TV!! Very creative :)

PrincessAngel

Cavy Slave
Cute piggies! I like your cage too! Just curious what kind of fish are in that little tank? I love fish and in my room I have a nano tank with live rock and a clownfish (there was more fish but they died after three years) I used to have pet seahorses in a little two gallon in my room too which really caught my friends attention!

There are currently a few guppies in there and a cory catfish, but I am giving the cory cat to a friend with a bigger tank. Seahorses would be a pretty cool pet!

And yes I love my large loft as well! It gives the girls some space to be alone and they get along better!

AngelaCurran

Cavy Slave
Love the cage :) And the guineas are adorable :)

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Great pictures, cute piggies and awesome cage.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.