Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK Gunieas lived in this

GunieasForEver
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
GunieasForEver

daftscotslass

Cavy Slave
Not everyone knows that the Cavyspirit/C&C cage sites exist. If someone uses this sort of cage, isn't it a good idea to send them the link to the site, rather than bad mouth them when they just don't know better? Believe me, there's far worse on ebay than this.

Rachy1412

Cavy Slave
I agree with daftscotslass. Many people just don't know better and it is wrong to badmouth them behind their backs. They think that what they are doing is right because they don't know any better. Maybe you should email him or something and tell him instead of being nasty behind his back.

GunieasForEver

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
I agree with the others. These are what are for sale at petshops - so how are these people to know they aren't suitable?

bromers

Cavy Slave
Its true I got bromers from a petshop and he lived in one of those small cages. The petshop just dont tell you about that kind of things he would still be in a very small cage if it wasnt for this site. People cant find out about this kind off stuff if they dont look around.

RubyPiggie2

Cavy Slave
The cage IS 8 sq.ft....

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.