Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I'am new here.HELP PLEASE

theguineapigguy

Cavy Slave
This is my first post here on this forum and I dont have guinea pigs currently but I'am getting 2 females in the next few day so I decided to join to get some info. Sorry if this is not in the correct spot, also does anyone know were I can get C&C grids in canada?So for soo many questions just very curouis.

theguineapigguy

Cavy Slave
I should have metioned were i could get one In a store because the shipping is too much to arrive all the way here in canada

Jacksthemouse

Cavy Slave
Hmm. I'd personally recommend shopping around for the parts and pieces to build a cage rather than buy a cage ready. It's super easy if you just get the connectors and grids- though if you absolutely do not want to be fiddling with coroplast, then you could buy a base for the cage you want (if you don't have the materials to cut it, I mean- but I managed just fine with a pair of normal-duty scissors and a tape measure!). But really, putting the grids together is child's play 8)

Look around the forum, further down- there's a section for Canada. If it helps, ask there. I don't think I've seen anything about cubes/grids in Canada, just the odd sale I think D:

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
There's a large tire chain in Canada that sells grids. I can't remember the name right now, but you should be able to google them up.

OllieandFriends

Cavy Gazer
I got mine at Canadian Tire, which is the store that I think bpatters is talking about and I've also seen them at Walmart. (broken link removed)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.