Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Transport needed for 36 guinea pigs from Maryland to Connecticut

Critter Connect

Cavy Slave
The 36 remaining guinea pigs from the Tri County Shelter in Maryland are going to be released to my rescue here in Connecticut. (from an ongoing court case involving over 300 pigs) A volunteer from the shelter is willing to transport them midway into New Jersey. This will take place either Saturday or Sunday this coming weekend (June 25th or 26th). I'll have more details in another day. Is there anyone available this weekend that can help?

Critter Connect

Cavy Slave
Critter Connect said:
The 36 remaining guinea pigs from the Tri County Shelter in Maryland are going to be released to my rescue here in Connecticut. (from an ongoing court case involving over 300 pigs) A volunteer from the shelter is willing to transport them midway into New Jersey. This will take place either Saturday or Sunday this coming weekend (June 25th or 26th). I'll have more details in another day. Is there anyone available this weekend that can help?

Due to the extreme heat this weekend the transport will be delayed for another week. In addition, the transport volunteer from Maryland has offered to bring the guinea pigs all the way to Connecticut!!

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
I hope they get there safe and sound, Cindy. Good luck.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.