Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

3 girls for adoption, waiting for perfect home.

LaurenB16

Cavy Slave
I keep trying to post in Guinea Pig Zone, but it's not working, so I'll just post here.

From Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

I have three, healthy female guinea pigs up for adoption. My career will involve regular travel and long hours and I won't be able to adequately care for them any more. Currently, they are three spoiled girls who live in a C&C cage (2X7.5), get regular, varied veggies, and are very happy.

I plan to take my time to find them the perfect home.

Abigail is a tri-coloured American, approx. 8-9 months old. She's pretty vocal, doesn't like being pet in the cage, but will take veggies from your hand. She is cuddly when held.

Molly is a white and brown Abyssinian, same age as Abigail. She's small, but the vet says perfectly healthy. Very friendly, is getting better at being pet inside the cage, and also very good once held. Will also take veggies from your hand. Molly and Abigail have to go together.

Donna is just over a year old and is a ginger Crested American. She's such a sweetheart. Can pet her in the cage, very docile and cuddly when held, takes veggies from your hand, and is very vocal. She loves her veggies a lot. I would prefer her to go with the other two, but I'm willing to adopt her alone to someone who already has pigs.

I'm asking $20 per pig (willing to negotiate). As mentioned, they live in a C&C, and I'm selling the cubes as well. I have so many you could make any size cage you want with plenty left over, or just expand your existing cage. I'm asking $50 for a ridiculous amount of cubes. For $35, I'll add the accessories a well which include a wooden house, wooden arch, cube tunnels, fleece and towels, small balls, sleeping bag, two water bottles, food dish, hay bed, chew sticks, and whatever bedding/food/hay I have left.

Experienced owners only please. If interested, email [email protected]
Come give these girls their forever home!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.