Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi! Glad to be here :-)

Valeda

Cavy Slave
We're just 2 folks who love motorcycling;)....and in the process, we've discovered we love Skinny pigs too! We were on a road trip when we found "Harley"....we returned and purchased him the next day...that was a month ago, now we're getting him a partner..."Archie" within the next week, along with a new 2 level cage. We are really excited and can't wait for our new addition :)

mufasa

Cavy Gazer
Please post pigtures when you can! Welcome to the wonderful world of guinea pigs. They truly are great pets.

Valeda

Cavy Slave
Haha!..yeah, they are little poop machines aren't they!?:yuck: lol But..I'm getting over that, we quickly went from wood shavings to the polar fleece pads...I love those, MUCH easier to keep clean!...I made 4 the second week we had Harley, I used "Frenchy's" towels (a terrific used clothing store in Nova Scotia) and some cute polar fleece from the fabric store. I like to keep him clean so i use one in the morning and one after supper :) I just wash one mini load in the washer each night...too easy:eek:ptimist:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.