Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

One Hammy Hog

jeanome

Cavy Slave
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. Brenda, 28, first time owner with a 6/mo male named Short Stack! Came across this community looking up info on C&C cages and the search "Can a guinea pig eat cherries?"

Thankful for all you participants and plan to be a part of it all myself. I was a little hesitant to post being that I bought my pig from Pet Smart and the cage there, too, but I plan to upgrade soon and am taking steps to make his days until then comfortable from some tips I found here.

My first forage bin was a success too! So thank you, pleased to meet you, and now look at this cutie!
One Hammy HogOne Hammy Hog

PS if I've made any noob mistakes here please feel free to let me know, I won't take it personal. Unlike most forums where I lurk I actually want to be active in this one!

scruffytufty

Cavy Slave
hello! welcome! your piggy is so cute! awh!

Cavyness

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!
You'll find that many members first fell for the Petsmart pigs before adopting, but I'm glad that didn't keep you from joining :)
By the way, your senior boy is so adorable, I love agouti guinea pigs.

GuineaPigPosse

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new piggie. He is adorable. I have two piggies myself, both abbys, Spike and Hurley.

This site has helped me a lot.

jeanome

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!
You'll find that many members first fell for the Petsmart pigs before adopting, but I'm glad that didn't keep you from joining :)
By the way, your senior boy is so adorable, I love agouti guinea pigs.

Thanks for this! I just learned a LOT about agouti guineas!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.