Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

two 7 week old males

ChristieB

Cavy Slave
I am so sad to have to rehome most of our babies but 8 guinea pigs in one house is becoming quite a bit of work and we need to find GOOD homes for our babies. I would like to be a tab bit picky. I would like to find an adult who has their own income (in other words someone who is not hoping their parents would foot the bill if they were to need care) and I would like someone with a large C&C cage so that the 2 males can have the space they need. The babies are very bonded so I would love to find homes for them together. They love fresh veggies (all kinds), have been given Oxbow pellets and are in a large C&C cage now with fleece but also with a litter section. Here are some pics of our cutie boys. They are HUGE whislers and squeakers!! They hear a bag in the kitchen or you walk in the room and they go NUTS.
I am located in Frederick Maryland. Close to DC, VA, PA and WV.
GP1.jpgGP2.jpgGP3.jpgGP7.jpg

Attachments

GP3.jpg
Last edited:

AliciaS

Cavy Slave
That pool idea is genius! I have three little boys who hold our pigs, and I'm always concerned about them setting one of the pigs down for even a second and it running off. I'll have to try that with our guys!

ChristieB

Cavy Slave
I can fit all three of my kids in there and a heard of piggies. Works great!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.